Queen King Crown Tiara
Welcome to my shop!!
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE..
Please do the following:
1) Make sure your realize you are purchasing a file only...there will be no physical item sent. Check your cutting machine to be sure you can use this type of file.
2) Know how to import and use a file in your cutting machine/software. I cannot be responsible for user error or not having knowledge of using a file. I do not offer technical support.
3) Allow time to send the file via email or go into your account and click on purchases for an instant download. You will not receive a file from me, directly.
4) Understand that we create files to be used on multiple type projects so if you are wanting to use the file to do an iron on...you will need to mirror the image in your cutting machine/software. We do not sell them that way.
5) Be sure, if you are using a Silhouette machine, you have Designer or Business edition. If not, you will NOT be able to use an SVG file until you purchase this addition to your software. You'll need to use DXF or PNG.
6) Contact me if there is an issue with the file being incorrect (not matching the photo) or something is misspelled, etc..not for technical issues. If you have these issues, they should be referred to your owners manual.
7) Realize that the watermark(s), glitter effects and backgrounds used in the listing photos, are not included in the file.
8) Know that colors can be changed. After ungrouping, click on each section and change the color to whatever you would like, in your software...OR you can just use whichever color vinyl (or other material) instead.
9) Understand that if the file contains multiple images then you'll just need to click ungroup to move/delete anything you may/may not want.
10) Realize that all files can be used for personal and commercial use BUT don't share the actual file with an individual or group.
11) Understand that because this is an instant download, there will be no refunds.
12) MAKE BEAUTIFUL THINGS!!! :)
Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have prior to purchase and I'll be happy to help you in any way possible.